Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Action Comics with No Superman??


iFanboy.com has an interesting and possibly disappointing article about DC removing Superman from the Action Comics title in the near future :

http://www.ifanboy.com/

I'm not sure how I feel about this personally. I'm all for changing things up to keep it interesting but there are two questions that I need answered before I decide to retain Action Comics on my pull list.

1. Is Geoff Johns still writing this? If so, my interest will stay for a bit. If not, we'll see what happens.

2. Who will be the new character focus? I wonder if this will focus on the Flamebird and Nightwing characters coming out of the New Krypton storyline. This I might be able to handle if Johns writes it. If it ends up another changing roster book like Brave and the Bold, I probably won't hang with it.

More and more changes from DC. I'm definitely of the mind that change is good...but c'mon people.

- Jason (...but I like Superman in Action Comics)

No comments: