Friday, May 1, 2009

Countdown to Wizard World / Chicago Comic Con - Part 2 (97 days to go)

A quick update on Wizard World / Chicago Comic Con 2009. I was checking out the Wizard website today and two more creators were added that I'm excited about. Click below for more:

Brian Azzarello : writer of 100 Bullets and The Joker graphic novel

Frank Cho : artist for Jungle Girl (this man can draw women like nobody's business)

Besides those two, Ray Park who plays Snake Eyes in the upcoming GI Joe Movie will be there. The con is happening on the same weekend that GI Joe opens in theaters so I'm sure he will be pretty swamped. Would be cool to get an autograph though.

I'm starting to compile a list of comics and other related merchandise that I may be looking for when we go. I'm also working on a list of a few comics to bringto trty and get autographed. Last year I had books signed by Ethan VanSciver, Joseph Michael Linsner, Gail Simone, and Eva Hopkins. This year I'm hoping to get Matt Wagner and JG Jones at least. George Perez would be awesome too but I'm not one for waiting in huge lines. We'll see what happens. 97 days to go!!!

No comments: