Saturday, August 8, 2009

Back from Comic-Con

Hey Everybody,

We're back from the con and after I sort through my purchases, free stuff and pictures I'll be posting my thoughts from the weekend along with pics. All in all, the event was lots of fun, even with the noticeable absence of DC, Marvel and some of the other big name publishers. After my initial disappointment I was able to enjoy the con on a level that I don't think would have been possible had the mega-publishers been there front and center.

Some quick highlights :

- Got to meet a few of my favorite artists like J.G. Jones, Freddie Williams II and J. Scott Campbell
- Artists Alley was impressive and I picked up some great indie comics
- The costumes were, for the most part, pretty incredible (have lots of pics)

Like I said, pics and thoughts will be up in the next day or two.

- Jason

No comments: