Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Update!

Much has been accomplished in the ten days since I suspended blogging, and here are some updates :

1. For now, reviewing duties at Clever Name Blog will be handled shortly by friend and fellow comics enthusiast Jeffrey. Now don't be frightened...but he reads more than just DC Comics. Don't be surprised if you see reviews from other publishers :-) I'm sure he'll be introducing himself as soon as I get his author permissions straight.

2. I'll still pop in from time to time with reviews or updates about my project. I have a few pages done and will be posting some more information very shortly.

3. Finally, and I may post a full review, Where the Wild Things Are was awesome! I had very little expectations going into this and honestly just went because my wife wanted to see it in the theater. The movie was beautifully done and I was impressed that a short children's book could be stretched into a thoroughly enojyable 90 minute movie.

Anyway, that's all for now. Thanks for sticking around while we change some things up and work on pet projects.

Thanks,

-Jason

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Is Jeffery being permanently added as another reviewer, ala Shawn, or is his run expected to be temporary while your attentions are more focused on generating your own book?

There's no wrong answer. I'm just being curious. :)

Jason D. Manger said...

Jeff is permanently added as a reviewer and he will be helping to watch over things while I'm working on the first issue.