Saturday, December 27, 2008

Holiday Post Preview

As Liz and I wrap up our visit to the northernmost Hannemann household at Christmas, I'm thinking about all of the funny quotes I have in my head. Here is a sneak peek of the Manger / Hannemann Christmas post I'll put up when we get back to Milwaukee this weekend :

Kaelyn (my almost 5 year old niece watching me play Mortal Kombat vs. DCU): Why are they fighting??

Rebekah (my sister-in-law talking to my wife who was discarding a pizza box) : Don't throw the box on the high chair, the baby is in it!

Mark (my father-in-law playing Wii Golf and yelling at the Wii golfer) Hey little man, get back here I'm not ready to swing yet!

Full wrap-up coming later in the weekend, and maybe next week I'll actually go to pick up some comic books and get back to writing some reviews :-)

No comments: