Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Merry Christmas & Happy Holidays

Just wanted to take a minute to wish everyone a Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays out there. Be safe and hopefully everyone gets to be with their family and/or friends to enjoy it in your own way. I'll be back with some new posts right around New Years hopefully with some catch-up comic reviews, a movie review or two, and my thoughts on my upcoming experience on local daytime television. For those that don't know I, along with some of my co-workers, will be on TMJ-4's Morning Blend show during wedding week talking about tuxedos and men's formalwear on December 31st and January 2nd. I'm not sure what time because it involves the word "morning" which is not one of my strong suits. I'm going to try and record it so I can post it online for all to see and bask in my local celebrity status :-) LOL.

No comments: