Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Upcoming Updates

Hey anyone reading my blog. First of all...thanks for checking me out. Secondly, the holidays tend to be fairly busy for me personally so I will try my hardest to update things regularly during this season of travelling around. Click below for some of the upcoming posts I have planned :

Retro Movie Review : Batman (1989) - I caught this on HDNet Movies last week and was reminded how enjoyable the film is. It's definitely not without it's issues, but I'll be taking a look at both sides

Show & Tell : Lego Arkham Asylum & Random Batman Action Figures - Sorry that I threw this article out there and never followed up with a second one. Keep an eye out for these updates shortly

Event Review : Final Crisis So Far - I'll be taking a look at what works and what doesn't and what has me giddy like a schoolgirl about DC's big 2008 (and apparently 2009) event

Comic Book Cover Artist Discussion - I'll be putting in my 2 cents about whether interior artists should be expected to do their own covers, and how variant covers should be handled

So once again, thanks for checking out the blog, please don't forget to join the Followers list and feel free to comment on anything, I enjoy the discussion with interested individuals (my wife just humors me).

No comments: