Wednesday, May 13, 2009

First Impressions - 5/13/2009

So, due to some wrangling of my ridiculous schedule right now (it's good to be the boss sometimes), I was able to take a few hours off this afternoon to relax and I managed to squeeze in a quick trip to Collector's Edge for my weekly books. I am thoroughly exhausted at the moment but did manage to page through a few of the books. Click below for the first impressions:

Green Lantern Corps #36 : Wow, WOW, and ummm....WOW!!!! I love this book and it just keeps getting better and better. Peter Tomasi needs to take over a more mainstream book like Justice League.

Secret Six #9 : Seriously, how awesome is it that Bane breaks someones spine in the first three pages. That is sooooo something Bane would, like, totally do.

Final Crisis Aftermath - Escape #1 : OK, what was in that soda I was just drinking?? This first issue is completely batshit crazy, but in an interesting way so far.

Check back in the next few days for the reviews of the rest of my picks for this week.

No comments: