Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Looking Forward to Wednesday - 5/13/2009

Due to all fo the prom business and my insane work schedule right now, I have lost track of the days and am posting this really late. Also due to my real job, I won't be making it to the comic shop this week. Look for reviews of this week's books next week in a giant double week review spectacular! Until then, this is what I wish I was able to pick up on Wednesday :

Most Anticipated Book:

Green Lantern Corps #36 - Sodam Yat continues to deal with his narrow minded people on Daxam, and the Sciencell riot on Oa continues. I'm expecting much death and destruction from this phenomenal series.

The Rest :

Action Comics #877 - Last issue's fight was brutal, I'm really enjoying the fill-in heroes of Flamebird and Nightwing while Superman is lpaying on New Krypton.

Secret Six #9 - Interested to see how they tie this into Battle for the Cowl, and hopefully Bane has something to do with it.

Oracle : The Cure #3 - Hmmmm..will Barbara walk again, will Calculator's daughter die, or will he become an even cooler villain with the Anti-Life Equation? Decent mini-series that ends with this issue.

GI Joe : Cobra #3 - This series is brutal and fun. It's nice to see things from the bad guy's side of the fence for a change, and get a better understanding of the inner workings of Cobra.

Final Crisis Aftermath : Escape #1 - This seems strange. But every preview has me more interested in this title. Run! was good, so let's see if we can go 2 for 2 with the Final Crisis tie-ins.


No comments: