Thursday, June 10, 2010

First Impressions - 6/9/2010

I've only had a chance to read 4 books so far from this week but it was the 4 that I was really looking forward to.  Click below for First Impressions :


Batman #700 – What just happened? It seemed like I missed something, like this issue was building something and then we get an abrupt ending and multiple pages showing us the Batcave? I need to read this again tomorrow.


Nemesis #2 – Second issue was just as awesome as the first. Who’s the bad supercriminal who can kill all the employees at the Pentagon? Nemesis! Can you dig it?

Invincible Iron Man #27 – Is it me, or does Tony Stark look a lot like Sawyer from Lost in these last few issues?

Secret Six #22 – Awesome conclusion to the Catman story, nice to see his origin and the fact that Thomas Blake is being built up into a real top-level villain (or anti-hero).

No comments: