Monday, December 2, 2013

Looking Forward to Wednesday - 12/2/2013

Looking Forward to Wednesday

It’s a double-wide stack this time since I didn't make it to the comic shop last week!



Last Week’s Books

Infinity #6

This has been my favorite event book in a long time from any publisher.  Solid story-telling, epic scale and impressive art.  Hopefully the end lives up to the expectation, and Hickman rarely disappoints.

Superior Spider-Man #23

The best Spidey book out there rolls on!  I am not a Spidey fan but I have been a regular reader since Doc Ock took over for Peter.  In my opinion, there hasn't been a bad issue yet and although I know they will inevitably bring Peter back, I’m savoring each issue of this superior series.

Black Science #1

Rick Remender is on a roll and I can’t wait to see where his newest book takes us.

This Week’s Books

Inhumanity #1

Spinning out of Infinity, I’m curious about this book.  I’ll admit that I’m typically not a fan of Matt Fraction but I’m giving it a shot.

Earth 2 #18

Tom Taylor seamlessly picked up Robinson’s impressive run last issue, and here’s to hoping that he runs with it.  I've said it before and I’ll say it again:  This is what the New 52 reboot should have been.  Brave.  Bold.  Taking Chances.


A light two weeks but there are some awesome books coming out.  What are you reading this week and what would you like to see us review?  Quick reviews will be up later in the week and we’re still working on the next podcast.  Keep checking Clever Name Blog for updates.

-Jason

No comments: