Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Looking Forward to Wednes...ummm..this afternoon :-) - 9/2/09

Finally caught up on my posts and it's a very slow week this week for me as far as releases. 5 books in total, one of which is Wednesday Comics which I've taken to storing up for a few weeks and reading all at once. Click below for the books :

Batman #690 - I don't know, but I'm not nearly as excited about the main Batman title right now as I am for Batman & Robin or even Streets of Gotham. Hopefully things change up when Tony Daniel comes back on board. I know he wasn't everyone's cup of tea, but I liked his work.

Final Crisis Aftermath : Run! #5 (of6) - My monthly dose of ridiculous violence, explosions and scantilly clad women...all in one convenient book.

Last Resort #2 - Based on the first issue, the second one is coming home with me this week. Darwyn Cooke cover as a bonus, too.

Supergirl Annual #1 - Sterling Gates has done a phenomenal job with revamping this formerly lagging title.

Wednesday Comics #9 - Like I said before, I tend to hold onto these and read them a few at a time. Like when I'm bored at work on a Friday night, perhaps this coming Friday night :-)

No comments: